John 6:3-13 3 Then Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat down with His disciples. 4 Now the Passover, the feast of the Jews, was near. 5 Therefore Jesus, lifting up His eyes and seeing that a large crowd was coming to Him, *said to Philip, “Where are we to buy bread, so that these may eat?” 6 This He was saying to test him, for He Himself knew what He was intending to do. 7 Philip answered Him, “Two hundred [b]denarii worth of bread is not sufficient for them, for everyone to receive a little.” 8 One of His disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, *said to Him, 9 “There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two fish, but what are these for so many people?” 10 Jesus said, “Have the people [c]sit down.” Now there was much grass in the place. So the men [d]sat down, in number about five thousand.11 Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the fish as much as they wanted. 12 When they were filled, He *said to His disciples, “Gather up the leftover fragments so that nothing will be lost.” 13 So they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with fragments from the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten.
For an answer key to the following questions, click the following link: What I Have to Offer – Key
- Is _____________ welcomed in your groups? (vs. 3)
- We are often led to believe that what we have is ____________________. (vs. 7)
- There are two types of people those who are __________ or ____________. (vs. 7-9)
- Do the ______________ you can. (vs. 9)
“My job is to do the best I can. The rest is in God’s hands.” -Martin Luther Jr
- Share what you have with a Godly _______________. (vs. 8-9)
- What you have been given is useful to the _________________. (vs. 11)
- _____________ what you have to God. (vs. 11)
The Mathematics of Relationship: I’m = me Possible = Jesus
______ + ________ = NOTHING IS IM+POSSIBLE
______ – ________ = IMPOSSIBLE NEVER REACHED
iMPACT Challenge (i CHALLENGE):
- Define what are your talents or things that you do well?
- How are you currently using your gifts and talents?
- A) school? B) church? C) social media? D) home?
- Do a friend inventory check. Who is critical and who is creative?
- What do you consider impossible for you to achieve? Have you placed it in God’s hands?